Aerospike Connect for Kafka - Inbound Release Notes
Release Date: May 16, 2022
- [CONNECTOR-353] - Maintain order of writes to Aerospike for the same Kafka key.
- [CONNECTOR-354] - Limit the records queued up at the connector with max-queued-records configuration parameter.
- [CONNECTOR-355] - Add configuration parameter to control the number of threads used for converting Kafka records to Aerospike operations.
Release Date: November 2, 2021
- [CONNECTOR-185] - Add Boolean particle type support introduced in server 5.6.
- [CONNECTOR-280] - Add support for PKI authentication introduced in server 5.7.
- [CONNECTOR-302] - Add a new
ignore-error-codes configuration to specify the set of Aerospike client
write/delete errors to be ignored and considered as successfully processed.
- Support handling of MessagePack format breaking changes introduced in
Aerospike Kafka Outbound version 4.0.0, when consuming messages from
Kafka written by Aerospike Kafka outbound in MessagePack format.
- [CONNECTOR-301] -
feature-key-file config deprecated, validate feature key directly from the Aerospike server.
Release Date: March 8, 2021
- User can implement a message transformer to transform the Kafka message into an Aerospike operation.
- Convert and write Aerospike Kafka Outbound Connector messages (in MessagePack format) to Aerospike.
- Extract Aerospike record digest from the Kafka message.
- Close all resources on Sink task close.
Release Date: December 22, 2020
- Confluent certified Aerospike Kafka Inbound connector.
Release Date: August 17, 2020
- Shaded jar dependencies, like Netty, to avoid version conflicts when running within the Confluent platform.
Release Date: March 13, 2020
- Guarantees on Kafka record consumption.
- Support Aerospike TLS.
- Support for delete operation.
- Multiple options to pick values from key, value of Kafka record.
- Aerospike record key not limited to Kafka record key, can be in Kafka record value as well.
- Config option to specify task behavior on Kafka record parsing or conversion to Aerospike record errors.
- Retry on any Aerospike errors on write.
Release Date: October 10, 2019
- Aerospike Kafka Connector (Inbound)
- Added configurations for the Aerospike client.
Release Date: May 22, 2019
- Inbound connector
- Ability to specify an aerospike user/password with the config variables aerospike.username and aerospike.password.
Release Date: March 12, 2019